Jo Coppola, Certified Graphologist, Licensed Mental Health Counselor
April 2016- New York Mental Health Counselors Association Convention: "Expanding Our Professional Horizons: A Dialogue of Possibilities" Presentation Title: "The Sacredness Mandala: Analyzing the Intimate Arena of the Soul Through Art and Expressive Language".
2009-Present: The Lodge at Woodloch (Hawley, PA)
Presentation Title: "The Art and Science of Handwriting: A Tool for Self-Discovery" "The Sacredness of the Mandala: Analyzing the Intimate Arena of the Soul Through Art and Expressive Language".
April 2009 & 2010: The Creative Arts Therapies Conference (Consultation Center, Albany NY)
-April 2009 "The Art and Science of Handwriting: A Tool for Self-Discovery"
-April 2010 "Analyzing the Art of Children: Understanding Thoughts, Feelings, and Energy"
April 2006: New York Mental Health Counselors Association Convention: The Competitive Edge: Licensure, Professionalism and Clinical Practice Convention.
Presentation Title: "The Psychology of Handwriting: A Personality Tool for Today's Counselors"
- 1997-2017: Omega Institute for Holistic Studies (Rhinebeck, NY): Teach annual staff development workshops on Handwriting Analysis, Analyzing Children's Art, and Mandala Art.
- 2009: Seasonal staff, individual analyses for participants of Omega's Wellness Center
- 2006-Present: AWARENESS Substance Abuse Education Community group, (Ulster County, NY) present workshops and individual handwriting analysis to individuals attending program evaluation for substance abusers.
- 2007-2010: Hudson Valley Interest Group of the New York Mental Health Counselors Association. Annual workshop presentations on handwriting analysis
- 1995-2010: Saugerties High School, Ellenville, New Paltz. (Saugerties, NY) Presented annual workshops to senior English classes to demonstrate what handwriting analysis can uncover about personality and career choices.
- 2006-Present: The Lodge at Woodloch, guest speaker, teaching handwriting analysis and mandala art workshops.
- College Lectures:
- 2011-2017: SUNY New Paltz, New Paltz, New York.
- April 2000- Marist College (Poughkeepsie, NY)
- 2004 The Culinary Institute of America (Hyde Park, NY)
- Columbia Greene Community College, (Hudson, NY)
- April 2009: SUNY Cortland College (Cortland, NY)
- February 2009, 2010, & 2011: Union College (Schenectady, NY)
- October 2008 & May 2009: Bennington College (Bennington, VT)