Jo's Professional Development workshops are a great way of empowering your team, helping each member to identify their personal strengths and weaknesses so they can better work as a unit. Topics include:
- Handwriting Analysis as a Tool for Self-Discovery
- The Psychology of Handwriting: A Personality Tool for Today’s Business World
- The Spiritual Side of Handwriting Analysis: A Path to Self-Intimacy
- Journaling and Art Expression: Creating Our Unique Inner World of Self
- Journaling to the Unknown World Within: The Blank Canvas of Self
“The Sacredness of the Mandala: Analyzing the Intimate Arena of the Soul Through Art and Expressive Language.”
The workshop is divided into two parts: presentation and individual readings. The presentation can last 1-3 hours with the readings happening either during the second half of the day or the following day if it is a 2-day workshop.
If you are interested in any of the workshops listed, please contact Jo at email@example.com
Participants will have the opportunity to have a short analysis after the workshop, and will be added to the time allotted for the presentation.